NMIMS partner with Industries and here Management Development Programs (MDP) are held across the year. MDPs are an integral part of the institute's activities and critical to its interaction with industry. The Institute puts together conceptual thoughts and corporate experiences for the benefit of the organizations.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has international linkages as well. In sync with the globalization NMIMS went international and established linkages with a number of foreign universities like, ESSCA, Angers, France; ESSCA, Budapest, Hungary; EUROMED, Marseille, France; Universiti Uttara Malaysia; Athens University, Greece; Stockholm University, Sweden and Middlesex University, UK.
NMIMS has excellent placement record for full-time students with 100% placement. Multinational and national companies from IT, FMCG, Service Sector, Heavy Industry, Banking, Retailing and Advertising visit the campus during the month of January.
Schools at NMIMS
- School of Business Management (SBM)
- Mukesh School of Technology Management and Engineering (STME)
- School of pharmacy Technology Management (SPTM)
- School of Distance Learning (SDL)
- Also, NMIMS has also introduced sector specific post graduate programs such as MBA (Retail Management), MBA (Pharmaceuticals Management), MBA (Services Management), MBA (Global Business), MBA (Actuarial Science) and MBA (Capital Markets).
Mumbai is well connected by air from all the major countries of the world and also the all the major cities of India. Mumbai has Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and Santa Cruz Domestic Airport connecting the city with rest of the world.
Mumbai's two main railway terminals - Mumbai Central and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (or VT) connect it to the rest of the country. Mumbai has an efficient local train system connecting city together.
Mumbai is also connected to all the major cities of Maharashtra. You can board buses of BEST services for commuting within the city.